TCRC Registration Application

Is your travel agency physically located in California? Are you applying for a California Seller of Travel License? If so, you’re most likely required to register with the Travel Consumer Restitution Corporation. There are few exceptions which typically involve your agency not advertising to California residents, having a principal place of business outside of California, and/or having no location or agent in California.