License Types

What type of license do you need?

The License Company can assist with most licenses required by local, state, and federal agencies.  There are hundreds of different license types throughout the United States, like California contractor licensing, and new ones are added weekly.  Please click on your license type below to learn more about how The License Company can help you get licensed.  Don’t see your license type listed below?  Please contact us and we’ll be happy to assist you!

Hard hat

Contractor Licensing

Boost your business, grow your customer base, and gain authority with the contractor licenses you need for all types of contractors!


Car Dealer Licensing

Required by law in most cases, car dealer licensing is essential for car dealers who sell over a certain threshold – and we offer the exact licensing you need!


Travel Agent Licensing

Take your agency to the next level and stay in compliance with your local laws by obtaining your travel agent license – we can help!