Florida Travel Agent License

Do you sell travel to Florida residents or others travelling to Florida? Did you know that, in most cases, you need to register with the Florida Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services? If not, you could be out of compliance with the state’s policy on travel agencies and related services. Learn more about how to get your FL Travel Agency License including its cost, time to obtain, and other helpful information.

Apply for your FL Travel Agency License with The License Company Today!

Do you need a license to sell travel to and in Florida?

The question above is best answered by the State of Florida and, in most cases, their answer will be yes. Florida has one of the broadest Seller of Travel registration requirements in the country. Simply put, you’ll most likely need to register with the state if you’re selling travel related services in Florida regardless of your business location. This is true with out-of-state travel agencies offering travel to Florida residents as well.

How much does it cost to register as a FL Seller of Travel?

The state application fee is $300. It increases to $400 if you or your company sells vacation certificates. Vacation certificates are basically prepaid travel vouchers which can be redeemed at a later date.

Other expenses include the cost of your Florida Seller of Travel Surety Bond, registered agent (if needed), and other items. These other items can include corporate registration, dba/fictitious name registration, and other administrative items required by the state.

Can you help with my Florida Seller of Travel application?

Yes, we’re happy to help with your application! Going it alone usually ends up being a long and tedious process with unnecessary errors and deficiencies. In fact, most of our clients come to us after already attempting to do it themselves.

Our License Application Processing fee is $199. This fee isn’t inclusive of the state fees, bond costs, or any required corporate registrations. Here’s a link to some of the most frequently asked questions about our services.

You may also be interested in the following travel agency affiliate registrations:

The License company also assists with various travel industry certifications such as IATAN, ARC, TCRC, and more!